View Single Post
Old 04-16-2009, 07:36 AM   #6
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike L View Post
Zelda, let me add my thanks.

After reading Clayhanger, I decided to postpone reading Hilda Lessways until I was sure I could find These Twain.

That was in 1972, and I've been looking ever since.
1972 !!! well i'm very happy to have pointed both of you in the right direction ! but really you should thank the internet archive, and google. enjoy the book ! (you're making me want to take a look myself now... i've never read anything by bennett but clearly it must be good stuff.)
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote