View Single Post
Old 03-29-2009, 12:50 AM   #14
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by catsittingstill View Post
I'm very interested to see Startide Rising and White Witch, Black Curse are DRM free. I may go out and buy those; I've read Startide Rising but don't have it in E, and White Witch Black Curse looked interesting. If they're DRM-free, they're good deals.
FWIW I doubt White Witch, Black Curse is DRM free (never seen a Harper Collins book that is). What Wallcraft listed was a sample and AFAIK no samples have DRM. It's a good book, but as Daffy says not one to start with you'd want the first book in the series.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote