View Single Post
Old 09-27-2013, 04:19 AM   #15
brianinmaine
Evangelist
brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Touch (5.3.7)
Quote:
Originally Posted by baf View Post
There were many posts about different interactive fiction players lately. I've never played this kind of games, so I decided to try it.

But…
Instead of playing I lost some time porting Gargoyle to Kindle Touch. I couldn't stop until I saw it running.

Now, when it is more or less ready I want to share it with you.
You will find KUAL package on my webpage.

There are probably bugs, which I will find when I finally play a game…
Is this a huge file? I'd like to try it, but where I am it is not allowed to download from dropbox. Can you post a copy here, please?
brianinmaine is offline   Reply With Quote