View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 08:37 AM   #4
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Some of my past non-fiction writing has been in the childrens/educational vein. I'm a bit out of touch at the moment but I would suspect there are many review sites that you could send copies of your books for review. Also be sure they are categoriezed appropriately at the outlets you are selling through assuming you are (Amazon? Smashwords? etc.)

Promote your books on any reading/literature sites (such as this one) appropriately (see the author/blog self-promotion subforums).

Good Luck!
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote