View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 05:09 PM   #1
mikeww
mikeww ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikeww ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikeww ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikeww ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikeww ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikeww ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikeww ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikeww ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikeww ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikeww ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikeww ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle 4 NT
random lighter font

Sometimes when I'm reading a book, a paragraph or two will be in a lighter, faded font. I've always assumed that this was a formatting feature and it was intended that way. It would happen occasionally on footnotes in the text.

However, I've send a pdf to my kindle email with the subject "convert" and the converted book is completely in the lighter text, which makes it hard to read. When I turn the page, the page starts out the normal dark black for a split second, and then the page refreshes to the lighter font. I'm assuming this formatting has taken place somehow throughout the whole book. And its the same if I don't convert the pdf.

Can anything be done about this?
mikeww is offline   Reply With Quote