View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 11:21 AM   #13
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by martybess View Post
Dale I'm hoping to find an app that will sink my highlights and anno's to their servers and could even be loaded onto a different device/reader app like my phone which is android based as well. It looks like moon+, google books and the kindle app all have highlighting and annotations functions. Now to test and see if any of them sync the book info to their servers.

Is there a sub-forum here where I can ask if anyone has had luck with such a thing?

-Marty
There is a forum devoted to eBook Reading and eBook Readers as well as eBook Managing but I would doubt if it would be better for this. Since your tools seem to be android based I would suggest the android forum for their experiences.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote