Thread: MobileRead Discussion/Suggestion Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 09:25 AM   #249
sun surfer
languorous autodidact ✦
sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: onyx boox poke 2 colour, kindle voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
...I have no desire to do another mixed year; that has proven to be more confusing than I anticipated...
This was from another thread, discussing open vs closed, but I found it while perusing...I agree with you. The mixed year in 2012 was never really intended and resulted from us having a strange sort of tie in the poll last year. Overall I feel the mixed year has proved basically confusing and unnecessary, especially to you who has to keep up with it.

I think it'd be simpler and easier to have twelve months of one or twelve months of the other, and it'd be preferable even if the choice I like less wins. It would be good if whenever we have the open vs closed poll there's only two options, such as "open" or "hidden", and the winner takes all, and if there's a tie Tom breaks it.

Last edited by sun surfer; 11-22-2012 at 09:31 AM.
sun surfer is offline   Reply With Quote