View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 05:08 PM   #10
VirgoGirl
"Why is it doing *that*?"
VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Black Kobo Touch & Glo, responsible for 2 PaperWhites
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
I wonder if you might have some files that the device does not recognize and is attempting to rescan each time to add to the database?
Hmm.. That's an interesting question. I added 135 books today, maybe some of them are messed up.

Edit: I just turned it on from "Powered Off" and it didn't go through the scan. If there were some books that didn't get processed correctly wouldn't they try to scan when the KT is powered on?

No one else has the "processing content" screen when they eject or remove from the wall? I really hate this.

I'm going with my husband's attitude: Can I read the ebooks? Yes. Anything else is gravy.

Last edited by VirgoGirl; 10-31-2012 at 05:28 PM.
VirgoGirl is offline   Reply With Quote