View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012, 03:37 PM   #34
graycyn
Wizard
graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Kindle Oasis 2, Sony PRS-T2
Interesting. Actually, I was in Walmart yesterday, if anything, it looked like they were preparing to get the new Kindle lineup in. They had moved all Nook devices into a display of their own, somewhat dimly lit, I might add, but the other, brightly lit case had a poster in the back featuring the new Kindle line, and all old Kindle models were gone with the brackets that held them empty.

Then I saw this thread, so maybe not.
graycyn is online now   Reply With Quote