View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 01:23 AM   #58
CTurner
Enthusiast
CTurner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CTurner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CTurner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CTurner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CTurner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CTurner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CTurner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CTurner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CTurner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CTurner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CTurner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle for PC
This is a great thread. It's inspiring to read about all the different attacks at writing, and getting the finished product. I didn't used to do formal outlines and just kind of charged in writing from a general idea in my head, but not now. I do the rigorous outline and I'm thankful for it. I force myself to get the whole thing fleshed out from beginning to end, before I start committing to any major word count. It's helped out a lot, and has eliminated a ton of revisions ... though the 'fleshing out' stage is a killer. And of course, there's some changes as the story goes along, while the thinking gets fine-tuned and unforeseen snags crop up, but a lot less of them...
CTurner is offline   Reply With Quote