View Single Post
Old 08-01-2012, 07:16 AM   #7
Fvek
Fvek can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Fvek can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Fvek can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Fvek can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Fvek can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Fvek can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Fvek can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Fvek can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Fvek can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Fvek can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Fvek can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by techiemonkey View Post
nothing happens when i tap start frotz in gui launcher.i am using the latest version of this.this works through xterm though.
Did you install the attached 'dialog' file (the file inside the zip, not the zip itself) into /mnt/usr/bin too? It needs a separate file selector to be useful from the launcher.

Do you have both start_frotz_shell.sh and frotz_shell.sh in extensions/frotz/bin?

Another possibility... I was having problems getting console commands to run from a launched xterm like this. xterm would start then immediately stop without displaying anything. I solved it by adding a "sleep 1" (pause for 1 second) before the command. Maybe making it 2 seconds?
Fvek is offline   Reply With Quote