Thread: Odyssey USB connector broke off
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2012, 12:38 AM   #6
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
LOL . I don't think there's any "might" about it .
Actually, I did not see that specifically mentioned in the manual - if you can call it a manual what they put on the Odyssey.

It was a nice reader, but did not deliver software and hardware wise - not the way I expected it to. They had a lot of updates at first and then nothing for a long time. Makes me think that they call it finished now.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote