View Single Post
Old 01-22-2012, 04:27 PM   #67
snarkophilus
Wannabe Connoisseur
snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura 2, Sony PRS-T1, Sony PRS-350, Palm TX
Morkl - dare I ask when we'll be able to change the reader.xml settings from within your modified app? If adding extra config screens to the existing Reader app isn't scalable I would certainly be very happy with a separate app to change the settings.

For a couple of wishlist items:

On my 350, if I go to the not-first page of the TOC, do something else, and return to the TOC, I go to the last page of the TOC I was looking at. On the T1, you always return to the first page of the TOC. I often use the TOC to work out how far until the end of the current chapter.

Another nice feature of PRS+ is the ability to change the mappings of keys. For example, I re-map a long-press-on-home to go to the TOC (see above for how I use this). Do you think this sort of thing is possible?

Cheers,
Simon.
snarkophilus is offline   Reply With Quote