View Single Post
Old 09-27-2011, 08:33 AM   #8
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by frahse View Post
tubemonkey,
I beg to differ. Last year I bought a 32GB 4th generation IPOD Touch from my good friend Amazon. It was about $270. (Retail $300) It is dearly loved by the person that got it but not me.
But these Galaxy players still have last years specs. Instead of comparing them with last years iPod touch, they should be compared with the one about to be released.

There's really no incentive for me to switch to a device that's essentially a clone of my iPod touch 4. Granted, they do have a better cam; but that alone is not worth switching. Where's the GPS and compass?
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote