View Single Post
Old 09-17-2011, 03:59 PM   #15
carpetmojo
Wizard
carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony- T3, PRS650, 350, T1/2/3, Paperwhite, Fire 8.9,Samsung Tab S 10.5
Smile Stick with the pbooks !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Analogus View Post
Please don't laugh... I really tried that
No sombrero but a felt-hat made in scandinavia (black). Over 20 years ago I used it for trecking tours (though that time the terms "trecking" and "nordic walking" have been unknown).
Only usable in dense woods and uninhabited areas

Besides: those times I wished something like an ereader. Carrying books over hundreds of miles/kilometres per feet is hard work. My solution at that time was to burn every day the pages of the books I did't use any more in the campfire to save weight...A.
Ah, Analogus, the thing you haven't allowed for is that the ereader wouldn't keep you anywhere near as warm as the pbook pages
A few phizzles, a flare or two, some very toxic gases, and a ghastly smell, and that would be yer lot !

Mind you, the smell might keep the wolves at bay.......

Last edited by carpetmojo; 09-17-2011 at 03:59 PM. Reason: Wrote rubbish...
carpetmojo is offline   Reply With Quote