Thread: Accessories Kindle Power Charger / Adapter
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2011, 05:07 PM   #11
Bricorn
Addict
Bricorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bricorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bricorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bricorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bricorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bricorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bricorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bricorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bricorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bricorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bricorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DXG
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Bookworm View Post
Hi,

I was given a K3 power charger / adapter for Australia which I have been using for about 8 months.

I have just noticed that it is not charging my K3 anymore. It got warm when it was charging my K3 but I thought that was normal and then just stopped working.

I'm now using my USB cable but would like to have the power adapter when i travel.

Can I get it fixed? If possible, I don't want to buy another one.

Also I have a blackberry - can I use the charger from the blackberry on K3. I dont want to try it out in case I blow up my K3.

Thank you
Bernadette
Transformers are about the most reliable pieces of equipment out there, but when they fail, that's it. A huge one from a power station or suchlike might be worth repairing, but not a household one. Sorry.
Bricorn is offline   Reply With Quote