View Single Post
Old 06-25-2011, 03:51 PM   #12
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loosheesh View Post
For me personally, I'll buy at $0.00 - anything off when I need/must have a particular book. For all other purchases (i.e. feeding my ebook-buying addiction ) I wait (not till never though ) for what I consider to be a good coupon. I can't speak to the cumulative effect of this type of buying but I can only take responsibility for my budgetary decisions

(I have a Kindle so my primary bookstore is Amazon; my only motivation to shop at Kobo is a good coupon).
I am on tight budget so I will wait on my monthly titles till I have a good discount. Fictionwise has been getting the business that Kobo previous got from me because of Kobo's lack of good coupons. I'm a frugal person and I always go with lowest price or best deal. I rarely buy a book over 7.99 and when I do it's an agency book so a 20% 1 time discount isn't going to help much on my regular buys which run $3.89 book at Kobo. I was buying gift cards from Kobo and shopping that way to avoid fees but that's on hold now.

I admit Kobo spoiled us but if I can't get a good discount I will just go back to Books On Board and use their rewards program.

Last edited by Blossom; 06-25-2011 at 03:56 PM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote