View Single Post
Old 06-10-2011, 03:49 PM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by mollie38 View Post
I can't change the font size on my Sony 505 I need either the medium size or the large size font to read , so when I come to change it, the reader just keeps formatting on me, I have deleted most of the books on the reader, reset it but it hasn't made any difference anyone know how I can fix it
Sounds like you are using LRF. Time to put that obsolete format to bed. Go with ePub. Calibre will convert LRF to ePub.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote