View Single Post
Old 06-05-2011, 08:33 PM   #11
negris123
Zealot
negris123 taught Chuck Norris how to fight.negris123 taught Chuck Norris how to fight.negris123 taught Chuck Norris how to fight.negris123 taught Chuck Norris how to fight.negris123 taught Chuck Norris how to fight.negris123 taught Chuck Norris how to fight.negris123 taught Chuck Norris how to fight.negris123 taught Chuck Norris how to fight.negris123 taught Chuck Norris how to fight.negris123 taught Chuck Norris how to fight.negris123 taught Chuck Norris how to fight.

Device: nook
I have a NC that I used as an ereader. Would had preferred eink at the time, but the touch screen is what made me buy a Nook Color. I could had bought one of the sony readers with the eink touchscreen, but just could not bring myself to pay the price. Now that the Nook Simple Touch came out, I immediately bought one and I am very pleased with it. I prefer eink for reading. I noticed when I was using the NC as an ereader, I would check my email all the time, surf the web, look at magazines and spent little time reading books. Then during Memorial Day weekend, I sat outside to read with the NC and even when the brightness was maxed out it was uncomfortable to read so I knew right then that I wanted an eink device. Good thing B&N was coming out with the Simple Touch.

I would say that if you just want to read text-based books, return it and get the Simple Touch instead. I can't believe I am writing this, but if they had released the Touch before the Color, I probably would not had gotten the Nook Color.
negris123 is offline   Reply With Quote