View Single Post
Old 04-20-2011, 06:04 AM   #25
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyr0 View Post
Hi there!. First of all thanks for your work. One feature that I would love to see is that when you sync the book the "ondevice" and "inlibrary" columns would get filled as if I had manually sent the book to the device with the "send to device" button.

Regards,
@Pyr0 - those columns do get filled in automatically, certainly on my machine at least. If they don't then there is something wrong with your Calibre because this plugin just reuses the same code used for sending news items.

What version of Calibre are you using? Are you running the latest build of 0.7.56? As there were a few problems around this with 0.7.55 in particular I believe.

@terminator - thanks, glad you found it useful. If only Calibre supported device independent lists, then it would be practical to use in a multiple device scenario. But that isn't going to happen any time soon unfortunately.