View Single Post
Old 04-07-2011, 06:34 PM   #122
FethryDuck
Addict
FethryDuck will become famous soon enoughFethryDuck will become famous soon enoughFethryDuck will become famous soon enoughFethryDuck will become famous soon enoughFethryDuck will become famous soon enoughFethryDuck will become famous soon enough

Device: Kindle3, DXG
Quote:
Originally Posted by rafa12321 View Post
Hey Fethry!! Thank you very much!!! Finally I could assign the key "Z" to "Pageup" by changing the keymap.xml file searching in the default directory....
But I could not find the file where you can input the 0, 90, 180, 270 degrees which is a cleaner solution....
If you could tell me about that file, I would really appreciate it....

Rafael
ah, - I knew I would come in trouble

I don't have it running, but had some look among some directory. At least, if you look in /fbKindle, you will find a hidden directory and file .FBReader/config.changes

<group name="Rotation">
<option name="Angle" value="-1" category="options"/>
</group> <group name="Rotation">

--------- ?? Perhaps it was here, changing the -1 to a positive value ? Or did I set it to -3 ? Do some experiments.

I know there was some other files that I fooled around with too - but since you probably have looked around, perhaps this hidden directory could be it. Hope this help.

hmm.... for a permanent fix, you will have to find the option settings in the menu, if I recall it..
Anyway, there may be other hidden files.. guess I need some new memory cells

Last edited by FethryDuck; 04-07-2011 at 06:44 PM.
FethryDuck is offline   Reply With Quote