View Single Post
Old 10-11-2010, 04:38 PM   #31
Micah
Bluefire Reader dude
Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristopherTD View Post
I am pleased with what I see so far. The product pages on the web mention your own OPDS catalog, but I can't see how to add my own? Is that a forthcoming feature?

I do like the balance of formatting options. Respect the publisher's layout, then selective overrides. A good balance between artistic/typographic sensibilities and practical reading considerations.
Add your own OPDS. Yea, that WAS working, but form page was a bit rough, so we pulled it for the moment. Should be back in there soon. e.g. anywhere from 1-2 weeks. That's all html stuff so no update needed, we can push it down as soon at is is good enough.
Micah is offline   Reply With Quote