View Single Post
Old 06-08-2010, 01:05 AM   #10
Critteranne
Guru
Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iPad
I don't know if this would work for e-ink devices, but you can make your own screen protectors by buying thin plastic sheeting at a craft or fabric store (like Michael's). I made some for one of my Palms. They are a pain to cut at just the right length -- my Dad made a template and then cut some out for me. But they were a lot cheaper than the commercial ones.
Critteranne is offline   Reply With Quote