Thread: Thank You JK!
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2007, 12:53 PM   #30
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
Quote:
Originally Posted by yvanleterrible View Post
Not that it's bad but it's not well integrated to the tightly knit stories we've been accustomed to. It feels out of place like white socks with a black suit. My daughter tells me that JK had planned double that chapter and that she'd confided to the press about some details. Of course I can't find anything about it.
yvan, I posted some links to the articles with more info earlier in this thread (I think). Or try http://www.accio-quote.org/ for a source of all the interviews Rowling has ever given, and then some.
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote