View Single Post
Old 01-10-2010, 06:43 PM   #19
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyli View Post
Do the logs only contain information about content you downloaded from Amazon? Does the Kindle also log data (and send said data to Amazon) regarding, for instance, a random text file you put on your Kindle?
Quote:
Originally Posted by LlamaZorz View Post
I second this question as well.
From what I can tell as a customer, yes; but with a caveat. If you have highlighted or notated a non-Amazon book, Amazon will retain a copy of those notes and underlinings. Otherwise, when you delete a non-Amazon book, it disappears altogether.

I am speaking here of what is available for me as a customer to see when I log into my Amazon account. Now, whether Amazon maintains secret records on its customers, I can't say.