View Single Post
Old 07-15-2013, 04:02 AM   #9
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jojoaction View Post
Another thing that is different, when the blue light turns off, the screen turns off as well, but there is a difference to the other times: it is greying. (German word would me grau meliert) Booxtor do you know what it could be?
The screen of your M92 is most likely not broken, but it could get a malfunction. It must be replaced (by warranty). If you are from Germany and bought your M92 in our store please contact me by phone (in impressum).
I will take care of your case to do repair in highest priority (because of our exam)

To backup your content please do following steps:
1. reset your device (to be sure it is off)
2. power on (blue led goes on for a couple of seconds) and wait ca. 1 min.
3. connect M92 to your PC (using USB) and press OK (joystick) button. Your PC should signal a connection and you should see a new removable data storage (boox) in explorer. You can backup your data now.
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote