View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013, 06:54 PM   #6
obsessed2
Wizard
obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocket Edge X 2 , Edge, gTab, Kindle Fire, Nextbook 7S
Quote:
Originally Posted by teledyn View Post
How 'reset' is a factory reset? I might give mine to a member of my family, so security isn't a really big issue compared to the hassle of installing all the updates and apps again; I would much prefer to just set them up with the google+ account and then delete my own, only under 'Accounts' it tells me there are system apps depending on my registration and therefore the only option is a 'reset' on the Privacy screen.

will the 'factory reset' set it right back to the initial state, or just back to my latest firmware update?
It will bring it back to the latest firmware update. All your private data should be gone.
obsessed2 is offline   Reply With Quote