View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 02:45 PM   #50
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
The output from Acrobat Pro can vary greatly depending on the original source and what tools were used to make the PDF (and possibly the PDF version). I hate converting PDF, but sometimes it's the only source and I usually find the HTML export to be the lesser of evils so to speak. On a few occasions I've gotten better HTML by importing the PDF into Mobipocket Creator.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote