View Single Post
Old 02-27-2012, 05:41 AM   #24
inameiname
Groupie
inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by damaru View Post
Well I am upgrading it a little bit everyday, learning and testing at the same time on my kindle (I was just batch processing akira manga to work on the kindle manga reader) so I guess in few weeks it'l start to be a solid starting place for k<=3 hacks..

I was trying to locate the Kimesg, and couldn't find anything clear about it trough the forum or the wiki - do you have some source info about it ?
Hmmm, I thought I found Kimesg on here. Anyway, I'll attach it on here. It really is just a test message file, but could be used in other programs to give messages.

Kimesg
Code:
        "[SHIFT][K][D]" - demo kimesg message - "Hello world." "More verbose, uses two lines."
        "[SHIFT][K][M]" - demo kimesg message - "Hello world."
        "[SHIFT][K][R]" - demo kimesg message (refreshes) - "Content refreshed."
kimesg.ini
Code:
[Actions]

; Kimesg
## Usage: /mnt/us/launchpad/kimesg <delay (in seconds)> <first line> [<second line>]
K D = !/mnt/us/launchpad/kimesg 2 "Hello world, this is Kindle." "More verbose, uses two lines."
K M = !/mnt/us/launchpad/kimesg 0 "Hello world, this is Kindle."
K R = !dbus-send --system /default com.lab126.powerd.resuming int32:1 & /mnt/us/launchpad/kimesg 5 "Content refreshed."
Attached Files
File Type: zip kimesg.zip (775 Bytes, 221 views)

Last edited by inameiname; 02-27-2012 at 05:44 AM.
inameiname is offline   Reply With Quote