View Single Post
Old 06-06-2011, 07:36 PM   #11
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremyZ View Post
Also, how do you like the Touch? I'm anxiously awaiting mine; Amazon estimates 1-2 weeks more before delivery. I've already got a wish list full of games. What eReader app are you using? Kindle or some other one?
Congrats on your new touch. I really like mine and use it all the time at home. It's also great to take along while traveling to stay connected to the net; and it's a great time waster while waiting for appointments.

I don't read on mine because the screen is too small, but I downloaded all of the major apps just in case. What I really use it for is audio streaming and audiobooks; it's great for that. I have speaker docks scattered about the house and take my touch with me as I move from room to room.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote