View Single Post
Old 02-08-2011, 12:06 PM   #183
Buggins
Zealot
Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven522 View Post
Has anyone else noticed that every so often Cool reader will open with a completely black screen for the ebook? I can exit out and browse to open a second book with no problem, but it goes back to a black screen instead of displaying the ebook.

If I close and restart the Cool Reader app a couple of times it will eventually display the ebook again. It has happened on and off with different versions of Cool Reader.

This is on my Pandigital Novel running the latest 1/27/11 firmware.
Debug log from application would help to identify problem.
Could you send me log collected right after black screen? It can be saved to file using app like Android System Info.
Buggins is offline   Reply With Quote