View Single Post
Old 04-08-2011, 01:48 PM   #4
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Moderator Notice
Moved Loeffel's post above from the Plugin Ideas thread

@Loeffel - when I wrote this plugin I didn't know how to write a grid in Qt, hence why the limit of four items

It has been on the list for a rewrite for a while but I figured I would wait until someone asked for more. It should really have a grid like the Search the Internet plugin allowing you to add, remove and reorder items. It isn't trivial but I will take a look into it now.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote