View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 04:20 PM   #4
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
To handle collections such as anthologies, I create an empty book for each item with the appropriate name, author etc, I put a file system link to the anthology folder in a Custom Long Text Column.

I also use this technique for journals that don't publish articles as discrete publications

I tried ePub Split and found it a bit tedious, and I don't have everything as an EPUB, especially monthly/quarterly journals.

BR
BetterRed is online now   Reply With Quote