View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 03:21 AM   #27
rgeorg
Guru
rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3/3G(2x), Glo HD, Amazon Voyage
I travel frequently and would like to be certain that I can download apps from the Amazon store when abroad (with my US-credit card of course). I know that videos, mags, etc are not available. I have read this from the Amazon Support pages:
"If you're traveling with your Kindle Fire HD, you can access any content you've downloaded to your device or shop for new content anytime. Learn more about downloading your content to your device for easy access even when your device isn't connected wirelessly.

With a U.S. credit card, you'll also be able to purchase new content for your Kindle Fire HD device while you're abroad."

Has anyone confirmed this any other country not listed in the app pages (UK, France, Germany, etc...)? This sounds (although perhaps not as I am a US customer) different than the "Download Restrictions" that are listed under '"Product Details" for apps in the Amazon App Store.
Thank you!

Update: Seems to work just fine.

Last edited by rgeorg; 11-28-2012 at 07:07 AM.
rgeorg is offline   Reply With Quote