View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 03:56 AM   #24
andrys
Explorer
andrys can load mercury with a pitchforkandrys can load mercury with a pitchforkandrys can load mercury with a pitchforkandrys can load mercury with a pitchforkandrys can load mercury with a pitchforkandrys can load mercury with a pitchforkandrys can load mercury with a pitchforkandrys can load mercury with a pitchforkandrys can load mercury with a pitchforkandrys can load mercury with a pitchforkandrys can load mercury with a pitchfork

Device: Kindles,SurfacePro2,NookColor,Pocket Edge,Samsung 10.1 Tab,S2 phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by salsaguy View Post
Andrys - you could also use Wifi File Explorer to transfer files to your Kindle without cables:

http://www.amazon.com/Dooblou-WiFi-F...+file+explorer

There is the free version and also a 99 cent PRO version
That's what I wrote about except to give details about why the 99c one is a better deal and also the other things it can do.

That's in a post that has a lot about the otherwise minimal front-facing camera being a bit more full-featured than I expected (even the panorama was easy to do) for quick snapshot type things, not that I care to twist myself around to take a pic with the front of the tablet but others seem to want to do that. And it's easy to attach a pic to a number of programs for sending off.

Also, Youtube is not working as they apparently went back to FlashPlayer needed on most videos for some reason instead of offering HTML5 alternative and I added the links for the three files that make that work. It's a pot pourri of tips for those who don't get to forums much.

Last edited by dreams; 11-10-2012 at 02:58 AM. Reason: replaced with full link in the quoted post - moderator
andrys is offline   Reply With Quote