View Single Post
Old 02-11-2012, 12:50 PM   #13
Alohamora
Evangelist
Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Fire tablet, ios phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daithi View Post
An article at Mobile Mag covers how to increase the browser speed on the Kindle Fire. In a nutshell, their advice is to turn off the "Silk Acceleration" and disable plug-ins, but I've included a link to the article.
Thank you! I was just about to conclude that the wifi on my new fire was broken, because web browsing was so slow, sometimes even timing out before fulling loading a page.

Turning OFF the browser acceleration made all the difference in the world! "Acceleration" indeed!
Alohamora is offline   Reply With Quote