View Single Post
Old 08-17-2014, 03:35 PM   #16
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
9 days with s5

Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
I routinely charge it & my Fire HDX tablet overnight.
I only charge my Samsung Galaxy s5 once every NINE days on average. It has an Ultra Power Savings Mode which allows full telephoning and messaging but disables all other apps when the other apps are not being used.

Does the Amazon Fire Phone have that mode? Tap "Help" and then "Mayday" to see if the Amazon Fire has that feature. It may be buried in one of the menus.

I don't believe any other smart phones or tablets had that feature prior to the s5 in April, 2014. However, its likely that, since then, almost all the new smart phones and tablets will have it.

That feature benefits light users like me. Very active users would probably never notice since their apps are being used most of every day.

Even without that feature I charge my Fire HDX 7 2013 every 9 days as well and my PW 2013 every 15 days.

Last edited by sirmaru; 08-17-2014 at 03:41 PM.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote