View Single Post
Old 11-10-2009, 03:36 AM   #14
Keithd
Keithd has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Keithd has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Keithd has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Keithd has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Keithd has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle DX, Sony PRS-505
I think I was the most upset because I had been wanting a DX for a long time, then when I broke my Sony 505 (drunk, on train, not good for readers!) my wife said, "Why don't you go ahead and get that reader you've been wanting?" So when I broke it today, I felt like a total idiot.

And in case any lurkers are wondering - no, it's not all that fragile. It must have hit the corner of my dresser when it fell off, and the cover wasn't closed. if it had been closed or just fell flat on the carpet, it likely would have been OK. I didn't close the cover because I fell asleep reading, and just barely woke up enough to put the DX on my nightstand.

I'll post when the replacement gets here. Probably take a couple weeks. Thanks for the moral support everyone.
Keithd is offline   Reply With Quote