View Single Post
Old 02-25-2017, 05:47 AM   #43
rgeorg
Guru
rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3/3G(2x), Glo HD, Amazon Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayven01 View Post
I had the same thing happen, but deregistering my PC did not work for me. I got it to work by skipping uninstalling 1.19. Just install 1.17 over the top of 1.19 (after turning off autoupdate, and registering in 1.19). 1.17 then connects without asking to re-register and works fine.
Nothing else worked and I was going nuts (although the download workaround was OK) - and this worked easily!
Thank you!
rgeorg is offline   Reply With Quote