View Single Post
Old 09-26-2009, 08:33 PM   #8
DrMoze
Booknut
DrMoze plays well with othersDrMoze plays well with othersDrMoze plays well with othersDrMoze plays well with othersDrMoze plays well with othersDrMoze plays well with othersDrMoze plays well with othersDrMoze plays well with othersDrMoze plays well with othersDrMoze plays well with othersDrMoze plays well with others

Device: Sony Reader 500/505/300/350, Nook Glowlight Plus (6")
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juliette View Post
I bought a PSP charger and it worked quite nice. But nowadays I just use one of those double cable for PSP, so that I can use an adapter for recharging and the usb tip for data transfer- it works and it spares me the joy of having a million cables lying around!

Yes, this is a great solution, which I also use. (I sometimes use a PSP charger too, and get some charging when I load books occasionally.)

300com-It DOES matter, if your Reader ever unexpectedly drains when trying to charge thru the usb port! Mine drained once while I slept (and my computer also decided to take a nap apparently!)

I don't see any reason to spend $30 on the Sony wall charger. The PSP chargers are much cheaper (and available in a lot more form factors). But the PSP power/data cable is the best option of all--reliably charge from any usb port or any usb charger!
DrMoze is offline   Reply With Quote