View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 09:30 AM   #8
Bilbo1967
Not scared!
Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 10, Huawei M5 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
You're very welcome to ask, but I don't know if anyone can point you to any list which will give you the answer. Most of the annoying busybodies moderators are probably exactly the people you'd expect them to be - eg Kovid and a few of the other prominent Calibre people in the Calibre forum. But I don't think we actually have a list anywhere. I've never seen one, at least.
Just so we're clear, I made it very clear that 'annoying busybodies' and 'moderators' were different sets of people.

I wouldn't want to get into trouble. Especially with all those secret, ninja moderators wandering about.
Bilbo1967 is offline   Reply With Quote