View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 10:10 AM   #1272
Feher
Addict
Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox M92; Onyx Boox i86ML; Kobo Aura H2O; Dasung Paperlike
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy11 View Post
It could be a problem with the current logic about the viewport. Some functions allow to move the view port, like paper mode. So, a sweep is useful only if the page is fully displayed on the screen and the viewport equal the area displayed.
I didn't write it clearly earlier ... what i want is that sweep function should take us to next-previous viewport and then to next-previous page if the viewport has reached the boundary of page . Right now it is not working properly (i believe) .. instead of taking us to next viewport, sweep shifts the current viewport to empty places.

Anyway we are discussing on a rather small matter which isn't a problem.
Also sweeping gets turned off when we are scribbling, in that case icons will do better.

Last edited by Feher; 02-02-2013 at 10:19 AM.
Feher is offline   Reply With Quote