View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 10:13 AM   #1267
paralleluniverse
Enthusiast
paralleluniverse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paralleluniverse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paralleluniverse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paralleluniverse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paralleluniverse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paralleluniverse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paralleluniverse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paralleluniverse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paralleluniverse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paralleluniverse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paralleluniverse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lode View Post
I've always liked the idea of having a full sized A4 screen, and would have bought that if it were available.

Think about it: it would for quite some time probably be the only device on the market that offers that... which immediately would draw worldwide e-reader news attention. Lots of people like something "special" and would prefer it if they could afford it. In a way -if it were fast too- this would be a combination of the Rolls Royce and the Bugatti Veyron of the e-readers. And how many people would not buy that if if were priced as a Volkwagen?

Bigger size only means a few pennies more for materials which are dirt cheap...

In the mean time I'm happy with my M92, even with the original firmware.
I would also buy a A4 ereader.

The primary reason I bought a M92 is because it's the biggest screen ereader available. If there was a bigger screen one, I would probably guy it (assuming it doesn't suck).
paralleluniverse is offline   Reply With Quote