View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 08:27 AM   #75
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Premiere Digital Publishing has a book called Claws, by one of its authors, which is free.

However, one blurb writer says it should not be read at night, but only during the daytime.

I wanted to get the book, but now I don't know, because I like to read in the dark and the blurb writer says no one should do that.

I'm very conflicted, since it looks like an interesting story of rampaging animals and unadulterated passions, but I can only read at night. I'm afraid that if I read it at night, I will hear the stampede of many animals under my bed. And no one that I know of wants anything to do with unadulterated passions.

Any help or advice will be appreciated.

Dr. (Daytime or nighttime) Drib
Dr. Drib is online now   Reply With Quote