View Single Post
Old 05-18-2012, 04:14 PM   #7
carpetmojo
Wizard
carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony- T3, PRS650, 350, T1/2/3, Paperwhite, Fire 8.9,Samsung Tab S 10.5
Ummmm..........

So it's more a philanthropic approach ?
If you pledge a sum - say $50, I presume it's whatever you think it's worth or what you can afford? - that goes into the pot, and if enough money's raised from all the others who may want to pledge, the author throws the doors open to the ereader world.
For free ?

So the "pledgers" ( or philanthropic investors I suppose they'd be) get a copy of the book and a warm feeling ?

Or have I misunderstood the whole thing....
carpetmojo is offline   Reply With Quote