View Single Post
Old 01-06-2017, 12:48 PM   #11
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie1 View Post
Macy & KMart/Sears is Closing stores. Best Buy has ALL their Returns...Open Box on 1/2 the marked price. Don't seem to me they made or are making anything.
We looked at the open box deals and frankly, they didn't take much off. Best Buy tends to be more expensive than other outlets for 50 percent off puts them in the ballpark with factory refurb'd units from other places. They do have an ebay store (and that is what they sell there). I did consider one of their open box deals, but it would have been about 100 dollars more than I ended up spending.

I'm on a few forums/bargain forums and it seemed to me that the stores most mentioned were Amazon (the echo and dots were big gifts. Even the neighbor mentioned getting 6 for the holidays) and Best Buy. On another forum a friend mentioned buying a 600 dollar tv and...I think a phone. It's all anecdotal evidence (for fun really. I have no stake in either company.)
BearMountainBooks is offline   Reply With Quote