View Single Post
Old 11-27-2008, 10:20 AM   #2
zerospinboson
"Assume a can opener..."
zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iLiad v2, DR1000
as I understand the (current) featureset of the DR, the answer to 1 is a definite No(t yet). that aside, if you enter phrases that occur multiple times, i imagine the CPU will need a fair bit of time to read through the whole of the book, so it might not be very practical even if it does work.
as to 2: the iLiad already has bookmarking features, at least for the PDF reader.. you'd then have to draw a box around whatever you find interesting on the relevant page, as you can [there] only bookmark specific pages, not sections of text.
3: yes, but from the complaints I've seen on the fora, at least the 'quick' dictionary lookup isn't working very well yet.
reading multiple books simultaneously shouldn't be a problem, though.
zerospinboson is offline   Reply With Quote