View Single Post
Old 06-20-2012, 01:49 PM   #18
Shykat
Groupie
Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone, iPad Mini, my PC and Galaxy Tab A :)
Unfortunately just being able to sort by most recently accessed doesn't always work. I don't want the book I'm reading to be moved to the top of the list. I want all of my books to stay in the order in which I load them onto the device.

It's frustrating trying to find a reader that does what I want.

So far, I've used Stanza several years ago when I bought my iPod Touch and again now that I have my first iPhone. Unfortunately, it's not supported any more. I'm trying out iBooks, Bluefire and Apabi. So far, Apabi is the only one that will sort books like I want and I'm able to see how far I have read into the book and when the book is completed. It still has some things I would like to suggest to it but, so far, it does seem to be anice program.
Shykat is offline   Reply With Quote