View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 01:41 AM   #163
AcidWeb
KCC Co-Author
AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2
@TheFireRed, Sauyadav - Thank you very much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFireRed View Post
(...)so I hope you can share a brief tutorial on how to do all this!
After ciromattia will create dedicated topic for KCC 2.6 look for AWKCC there :-)

Personal label - That was my latest idea how remove that label. Back to drawing board... :-)

Cover page and first page is the same picture - Working as intended. KCC just use first image to create cover record. Kindle just display it this way.

Incredibly clear images - That is mostly result of high quality source files.

Landscape mode - I need some clarification here. Why you need it? KCC 2.6 will have option to display double pages horizontally. (But Panel view will not work correctly there.) There is something more needed?

EDIT:
Updated MOBI.
Added experimental landscape mode.
And try again to remove Personal label.

Please check it again.
http://pawelj.vulturis.eu/Shared/Ubunchu.mobi

Last edited by AcidWeb; 03-04-2013 at 03:59 AM.
AcidWeb is offline   Reply With Quote