View Single Post
Old 06-21-2018, 08:14 AM   #61
p38lightning
Zealot
p38lightning can self-interpret dreams as they happen.p38lightning can self-interpret dreams as they happen.p38lightning can self-interpret dreams as they happen.p38lightning can self-interpret dreams as they happen.p38lightning can self-interpret dreams as they happen.p38lightning can self-interpret dreams as they happen.p38lightning can self-interpret dreams as they happen.p38lightning can self-interpret dreams as they happen.p38lightning can self-interpret dreams as they happen.p38lightning can self-interpret dreams as they happen.p38lightning can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Likebook Mars T80D
Wow! Just seeing the continued ingenuity that is out there "almost" makes the usb port experience failure worthwhile! I will keep my aging, arthritic fingers crossed that the RMA request is successful as I think both suggestions are beyond my capabilities at this point. Will be interesting to see if I get any warranty coverage refusal since I now have the Likebook software on it. BTW, I briefly tried (as I do no want to deplete the full charge still on the unit) the WiFi transfer of a book from the Chinese based site to the unit and it works. Google does translate it so you can quickly figure it out. Thanks.

Update: Did get an RMA return authorization and the unit is on its way back to Eindhoven. Included note as to why unit had been updated with the "other" software created by Boyue as their (Icarus) update version did not correct my original screen freezing/having to reboot while reading. As Boyue software designed for those devices, it should not void the warranty as it is easily redone if you have a fully functioning USB port!

Last edited by p38lightning; 06-21-2018 at 12:06 PM. Reason: Update
p38lightning is offline   Reply With Quote